Rummy to "cut and run"

mws

Nope... no surprise at all. Just ironic.

It kinda undermines the whole "we need to stay the course... we will not cut and run" propoganda the GOP was spewing a couple months ago.

As I sit and think about the changes in the last 24 hours, my fantasy of an impeachment is looking more possible every day!

Edited by mws

I agree...that was the first thing that popped into my head when I saw his resignation too ("stay the course...blah blah blah :rolleyes: )

I'm not sure Bush will ever be impeached, but if I were him I would be paying real close attention to my health and who my enemies are, with the "being elected in the beginning of a decade" cards stacked up WAY against me :takebow:

He wont be; just remeber Congress signed off on his little war

QFT

I just hope we don't get the other Clinton in the white house next election. A few of my friends and I were only semi-joking about considering getting out of the military if she takes over.

I think the anger fueled by her husbands infidelity is what makes her far too concerned with nailing shrub's nuts to the wall, rather than making the Country a better place...in essence putting her money where her mouth is.

It's one thing to say I propose this, this and this but quite another to actually do it once your in a position to do so and not be so concerned with the people you feel "oppressed" you.

BTW I don't drink NY water, never have...that's what makes them the worst fcuking drivers on the planet :lol:

He is the devil. George Bush is a 33rd Degree Freemason.

I like how Venezuelan pres. Hugo Chavez called Bush a donkey... Called him a drunk, a coward, and a genocist. He openly prays to God that Bush be stopped.

Chavez also claims that Bush is the devil, and that he talks as if he were the owner of the world (which is oh so painfully true).

We need a leader like Chavez.

Funny that the Dems get a little power and Rummy heads for the hills eh? :) Makes you wonder what hes afraid of....

Hmmm, investigations? Maybe I can stay out of Iraq for good now! That country sucks ballz and is more violent now than ever. All i know is that we are in big need of a change.

Hmmm, investigations? Maybe I can stay out of Iraq for good now! That country sucks ballz and is more violent now than ever. All i know is that we are in big need of a change.

Don't be surprised when Bush declares marshall law in October of 08...