Rummy to "cut and run"

mws

I just love how the gas prices have dropped significantly in the past 5 months (before the elections).

Bush wants these retards to think that the war of terror is finally paying its dividends.

The way america looks today, I bet it will work.

I like how Venezuelan pres. Hugo Chavez called Bush a donkey... Called him a drunk, a coward, and a genocist. He openly prays to God that Bush be stopped.

Chavez also claims that Bush is the devil, and that he talks as if he were the owner of the world (which is oh so painfully true).

We need a leader like Chavez.

Ya... 'cause people are really living nice down there... :crazy:

Why don't YOU go live there, then he WILL be your president and you'll be livin it up!

Ya... 'cause people are really living nice down there... :crazy:

Why don't YOU go live there, then he WILL be your president and you'll be livin it up!

They are doing very well now that they have a someone in power that is not a puppet. Isn't Hugo even suppling cheap oil to the poorer countries around him? And even the poor people of the USA. Well that's what Iread? Sounds like the right thing to do to me. http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/...1187165,00.html You can look up the rest.

He is the devil.  George Bush is a 33rd Degree Freemason.

I like how Venezuelan pres. Hugo Chavez called Bush a donkey...  Called him a drunk, a coward,  and a genocist.  He openly prays to God that Bush be stopped.

Chavez also claims that Bush is the devil,  and that he talks as if he were the owner of the world (which is oh so painfully true).

We need a leader like Chavez.

This is some of what was said...

Speaking one day after Bush addressed the same meeting of the General Assembly, Chavez announced, "The devil came here yesterday, and it smells of sulfur still today, this table that I am now standing in front of." At that point, Chavez made the sign of the cross, positioned his hands as if praying, and looked slowly up to the ceiling. He continued: "Yesterday, ladies and gentlemen, from this rostrum, the president of the United States, the gentleman to whom I refer as the devil, came here, talking as if he owned the world." Chávez also said that President Bush "... came [to the General Assembly] to share his nostrums to try to preserve the current pattern of domination, exploitation and pillage of the peoples of the world." Chávez began his talk by recommending[3] Noam Chomsky's Hegemony or Survival: "It's an excellent book to help us understand what has been happening in the world throughout the 20th century, and what's happening now, and the greatest threat looming over our planet." Citing Chomsky's book, Chavez explained, "... the American empire is doing all it can to consolidate its system of domination. And we cannot allow them to do that. We cannot allow world dictatorship to be consolidated."

What is not mentioned is the 5 minute standing ovation he got.

The whole thing can be found here. It is a good read.

Edited by Vsicks Pathy

Don't be surprised when Bush declares marshall law in October of 08...

I wouldn't be. He will need to do something to keep himself out of the Hague. Changing laws so his war crimes are not ilegal will only work while he remains top dog. Lets hope his retrospective law changes are revoked when the Democrats get in. He will have nowhere left to hide tthen.

Like I said, if he's such a great guy with such a great country and our country and leader sucks so bad, no one's chaining you to this country.

Oh well, when the deocrats all fully take over in '08, I'll bitching about the pres and you guys will probably disagreeing with me.

Can't make everyone happy all the time. :P