How Ironic.

Vsicks Pathy

ironic, i dunno but that's how "justice" work a lot of the time.. i have lost faith in "justice" some time ago. it's all a big scam basically. i doubt this guy will get off but maybe next time no one will play these kind of games. i hope some prosecutorial heads roll.

here is some more irony for you.

Quote:

Saudi Airlines said it was considering legal action against the FBI for seriously damaging its reputation and that of its pilots. The FBI released the list of 19 suicide terrorists three days after the attacks.

The statement said that the 19 "have been identified as hijackers aboard the four airliners". Photographs and personal details were published around the world with an appeal for "information about these individuals, even though they are presumed dead".

Bwahahahahaha, damaging it's reputation by posting names/stolen identities. What complete idiots. Like the FBI was out to get the Saudi Airlines 3 days after 9/11.

Last night the FBI admitted that there was some doubt about the identities of some of the suspects. A spokesman said: "The identification process has been complicated by the fact that many Arabic family names are similar. It is also possible that the hijackers used false identities."

It was a mistake, no more. Get off your goat and stop crying about your reputation, Haseem.