Question about battery

ahardb0dy

Nissan batteries are an 84 month prorated battery.

We sent out coupons last month for Nissan batteries for $109.99 +tax installed which I though was a farily good deal for the average person that has no idea how to install a battery.

Or people who are too lazy to do it themselves :lol:

My brand loyalty dies out with batteries as I use used ones out of cars we scrap at work. If I get a year, I call myself lucky. WhiteOwl had the same battery for a couple years now, the Kart has had the same battery (left to stone die MANY times) for at least 4 years, and the Blazer has had the same used battery since I put it on the road about a year? ago...

what are the specs on the Nissan batteries? Do you know who they are made by?

I wouldn't get an Optima battery now as I could not afford one, way back when I was in NY I owed a friend some money and he needed a battery for his Toyota 4x4 so I bought him a yellow top optima, I'm talking maybe 1995 or earlier, and as far as I know he is still using it. I think I paid about $100 for it back than.

He is very easy on his truck, (86 Toyota reg cab long bed 4x4 22R manual trans) his oil after 3000 miles looks gold still and the BFG MT's I got for him I'm sure still have half the tread on them too.

what are the specs on the Nissan batteries? Do you know who they are made by?

Interstate makes them.

They have different battery ratings and groups for each vehicle it is a long list.....