Any good?

Pathfinder-jay

Hey guys does this lift kit look decent? or maybe get other ones... not sure. And how big can I lift my pathy on stock wheels to not look out of proportion? Also how much should I be looking on bigger tires? I did some research but didnt really find much on the tires around here... saw alot online

LIFT KIT

Thanks

Jay

A body lift kit is a body lift kit. You can pick from PA or Trailmaster, those are the only companies that make body lifts for Pathfinders. They're both very similar.

I think it's up to you to decide what looks good or not. 31's look fine with 6" of lift, in my opinion. Depends on what you like. Do what you want, don't depend on what other people say unless it's really out of the ordinary and everyone agrees it'll look terrible. ;)

31's generally run between $100 and $200 each, depending on which tire you choose. Again, you pick the tire that best suits your needs, a mud tire, an all-terrain tire, a street tire, whatever floats your boat. A few brands come in different widths as well, so grab an offroad magazine like Off-Road and start thumbing through the pages for tire adds. You can get a general idea what each looks like and costs that way for the price of a single magazine.

there is a whole bunch on tires here actually. body lifts only raise your center of gravity and help a tad with approach and departure angles. they don't really help with clearance much.

if the search function doesn't like you just look in each specific area.. there is a boat load of info on these subjects here.

there is a whole bunch on tires here actually. body lifts only raise your center of gravity and help a tad with approach and departure angles. they don't really help with clearance much.

if the search function doesn't like you just look in each specific area.. there is a boat load of info on these subjects here.

That being said, the BL, as does a SL lets you up size your tyres. Larger tyres give you more ground clearence, most importantly, lager tyres give more clrearence to biggest anchor of all on a Pathfinder.... the rear diff. A BL does raise the COG but nowhere near as much as a suspension lift. If I was to only have one lift, it would be a BL. The steering components detest a suspenion lift. :(