What to do with it...

Pathfinder-jay

Hey guys well since www.4x4pathfinders.com is a no go on the backup forums I figured id ofer it to the forums imagination. What would you guys like to turn it into? I was thinking maybe a photo album... or something along those lines. I leave the decision up to you guys! let me know

:rolleyes:

well who would be interested in making some How to's? id need some site moderators to help out...

My dear boy, you are in a perfect position to do many how to's.

You are about to change your fuel line. You are going to do a body lift as well. You are also going to be redoing all of the aircon and heater unit under you dash too aren't you?

The how to's from you should be endless. :bow: FFs, you have got you body off! That's the big daddy of how to's... Think about the position you are in and then take action....

The others will follow. :aok:

My dear boy, you are in a perfect position to do many how to's.

You are about to change your fuel line. You are going to do a body lift as well. You are also going to be redoing all of the aircon and heater unit under you dash too aren't you?

The how to's from you should be endless. :bow: FFs, you have got you body off! That's the big daddy of how to's... Think about the position you are in and then take action....

The others will follow. :aok:

And plenty of pics too. :beer:

you have got you body off! That's the big daddy of how to's...

Many would be interested in that one... lots of people have talked about frame replacement. A How-To on body removal would help people greatly ;)

Alright ill do it when I get some time... maybe after the project is said and done

Do it as you go Jay. That way you will not leave anything out. Right down to removing and installing your tail lights. All this information is very important. Even more so if you have step by step pictures too.

Do it as you go Jay. That way you will not leave anything out. Right down to removing and installing your tail lights. All this information is very important. Even more so if you have step by step pictures too.

True that. Cover every single thing you can, and post it up. Everybody has probably been 5 steps into a project, then looked at the instructions and wondered how things skipped from step 4 to 6.

You're knee deep into about one of the most seriously in depth Pathy (re)builds one could imagine. Please post up with any circumstance you may think others might run into, cause chances are not may of us have gone so far and deep as you have. Continued GOOD LUCK! :beer:

All of them Slick.

I think it would be a good thing to have a place with TONS AND TONS AND TONS of How-Tos.....or every How-To known to man for a Pathy. Those Xterra guys can't say they have one. Those Yoter guys can't say they have one. :D